Monday, February 20, 2012

Money No Object Monday - Blessing/Christening Outfits


Crystal, Ivory Silk and Lace Gown and Cap $298
After last week's thousands spent, this sweet Etsy shop looks like a bargain basement. DbinkieOriginals caught my eye when I first fell in love with Etsy. She makes stunning special occasion baby dresses and outfits which are perfect for a Blessing/Baptism/Christening day.
Victorian Lace Dress with hat - $200
 I remember when her shop hadn't sold anything and I'm so glad she's found others who adore her creations.
Christopher Antique White Silk Christening Suit and Cap - $148
 If you aren't southern enough to put you boy in a dress for his naming day, she has some rompers.  There are also booties:
Christening Shoes $18.50


and a blanket elegant enough for the occasion and made of materials that will last so these can be heirlooms.
Antique White Silk Receiving Blanket - $68.00

Confession, I have spent considerable dollars for Blessing Outfits for the BLGrands and my niece. I made them but spent big bucks on the materials.  I justified it because I know the outfits will be reused over generations.  Is it easier to spend big bucks if you will pass it on to other generations?

No comments:

Post a Comment