Friday, February 15, 2013

New Arrivals

I've got a new baby! Not a human baby and not even a puppy. (BL Baby Boy became a puppy Dad). Look! Aren't they cute?
These are baby elephant bookends. Now in the shop.
I got the idea to do these when someone wanted one elephant bookend and one pig, because their nursery was pink and gray. I got to thinking that the size and scale of these were so different, wouldn't it be great to have an elephant more like the bunnies and the pigs.  I love my elephant bookends but they weren't really supposed to be bookends. They're the elephants for the Noah's Arks. What other animals would be great?

1 comment:

  1. Baby animals really are the best. Baby piglets, flurry baby geese, baby elephants and little kitten tigers and lions. That would be a cute, cute, cute Noah's ark.

    ReplyDelete