Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Etsy Love

I prowl Etsy for research (and fun and to avoid sanding).  I have to keep up with what's out there, don't I?   Here are a few of my favorites. They've been made into a Treasury on Etsy.  If you're not familiar with  the Etsy Treasury function you should check it out.  It's collections - Etsy calls them galleries,  like what appear on the home page of Etsy that are made by Etsy members.  You can search them or just browse.  Etsy gets those collections for the front page from these.  Here's what I found to love.
Barn Yard Plush Play Set - Simple and sweet.  The barn is a bag that holds the soft animals
Three Little Pigs Felt Finger Puppets -  Check out her other finger puppets.
Toy Wooden Boats - Inspired by boats that work the Wilamette River in Oregon.  I LOVE these.  Retro, wooden toys for boys!
Posh Fabric Playhouse - Lace curtains!  Inside finished to look like wallpaper! Ruffled roof!
OOAK Piglet Plush - Weighted and soooo cute.
Beautiful Waldorf Doll - With postage a bit pricey, but not much more than an American Girl doll and so much personality. I think these are prettiest on the web.
Paper Doll Set - Classic Fun
Felt Alphabet Set - Tactile fun and educational
Knitted Penguin "Pudgin" -  You can get him or a pattern to make him
Eco Elephant - Cuddly and politically correct
Dollhouse Pillow - Cute, fun and original idea
Fire Truck Rocker - Lost of wooden rockers on Etsy but this one takes is my fav and at 150$ unbelievably well priced.
Picture Book, Take Two Birds - Not exactly a toy but a gorgeous counting book.  Love that the author/illustrator has gone right to Etsy
Felt Fruit - A whole catagory of toys that didn't exist when my kids were sprouts
Kid Sized Play Kitchen - Use with your felt fruit.  What kid wouldn't love it. This one is so cute.


OK, Back to work.

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the letters and the barn. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Etsy!


    I'm a new follower! You can find me at www.adeliciousobsession.com, I would love a follow back!

    ReplyDelete