Monday, March 26, 2012

Money No Object Monday - Meet Raccoon Willy

This cute plush friend is one I wish I had made.
Raccoon Willy by Enottale

 I have a love/hate relationship with stuffed animals.  One or two wonderful ones can be favorite friends, a comfortable sleeping companion and lots of fun play.  Too many cheap ones are a problem.  They must breed like bunnies in a kids room. Next thing you know you have to exterminate some.

This sweet raccoon is a foot tall and comes not only dressed for play but with a coat, bag and a mouse friend.
Raccoon Willy $110
His Etsy maker is located in Switzerland so you can add $22 for shipping to the US.  I actually  find this not too extravagant considering how gorgeous he is.  I'm also in love with the fact that this is suitable for boys or girls. You know I'm always looking for some boy friendly items.  Are you a lover of the softies or hate them?

No comments:

Post a Comment